Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:140 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Performance Marketing (7-10 yrs)
We are currently hiring a Performance Marketing Manager with a successful track record to drive revenue, user acquisition, and brand awareness.
Main Responsibilities of a Performance Marketing Manager :
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, and optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
Key Requirements :
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.