Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:364 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Performance & Culture - Real Estate (4-8 yrs)
- As an individual contributor and reporting to the - Head of HR Center of Excellence, the successful applicant will be responsible for the three key aspects our People Function: Performance, Change Management & Culture.
- Contribute and support in the design and delivery of a robust strategically aligned performance management process and the implementation of the tools to enable it. He/She will take the ownership for qualitative execution of Performance Management System across the organization.
- Execute the entire Performance Management process (Goal Setting, 360 Feedback, Quarterly Review & Annual appraisal) process
- Build awareness and adoption of relevant performance processes and establish a close working relationship with business managers to provide them with timely advice and guidance.
- Be responsible for the implementation of firm-wide Talent Management strategies, framework and processes including building and monitoring key Talent metrics.
- Contribute in designing the process for talent identification (HiPos, Critical personnel) process; manage administration of Talent Reviews and Succession planning for building bench strengths for key positions.
- Support initiatives to improve existing performance management systems and create subsequent employee development plans.
- Should translate the organization's design needs into Change Management Projects and Operationalize them across the various zones/hubs
- Contribute to building a Competency Framework for 91 Springboard, project manages the process of identification of functional and behavioral competencies followed by competency mapping and assessment.
- Support designing of Employee Engagement Surveys and resulting Developmental Action Plan
- Support relevant ad-hoc HR Center of Excellence projects and initiatives as and when required