Freelance Consultant at WEN
Views:845 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - People Experience - Advisory Services (6-10 yrs)
Context - The role is a part of the Human Capital (HC) team for PwC India's Advisory Line of Service (LOS) and will work closely with the Advisory HC Leader and the HC Leads for the respective Business units within the Advisory LOS. The role will be responsible for working with the stakeholders to drive and monitor the progress on key people priorities that impact the experience of an employee in the LOS.
Key Stakeholders - Advisory HC Leader, HC Leads for Advisory BUs, Advisory BU HC Team. The role will also work with Centre of Excellence (CoEs) including People Experience, Talent Management, HC Operations, Learning amongst others
Outline of responsibilities
- Support Advisory HC Leader on the people experience charter for the LOS.
- Work with Advisory HC Leader to define key people priorities for the Practice - Ongoing , New initiatives, long term goals
- Support the process of ideation of initiatives, outlining the roadmap for implementation and consultation with HC Leads, CoEs to incorporate various viewpoints
- Program manage the overall plan by tracking the progress against agreed plan with various project owners (Advisory HC team/ Leads)
- Project manage specific initiatives that are being directly led by the People Experience team.
- Driving adoption of key initiatives that drive people experience
- Work with Advisory HC Leader and HC Leads to drive adoption of key people initiatives prioritized for implementation in the LOS in the year
- Define the measure of success for the initiatives and build consensus with key stakeholders on the same.
- Support stakeholders with analytics, dashboards, insights to assess progress against the plan
- Recommend remedial actions to enhance level of adoption of key initiatives.
- Enable data led insights
- Leverage existing forums which represent voice of employees (Ex-Global People Survey, Exit Feedback, periodic Pulse Surveys and FGDs) to share insights with key stakeholders.
- Work with Data owners (HC CoEs) to refine the analysis and create impactful insights.
- Adoption of key xLOS people initiatives
- Based on the guidance of the Advisory HC Leader, leverage the initiatives launched by the firm for Advisory. This would entail working with CoEs, Advisory HC Leads and respective HC teams.
Desired Competency & Skills:
- Analytical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Strong presentation and storyboarding skills.
- Knowledge and application of advance Excel skills.
- Comfort of working on greenfield projects, dealing with unstructured problem.
- Ability to influence & engage.