COO at Xpert Conexions
Views:625 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - People Engagement - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-11 yrs)
Manager - People Engagement /HR. Looking only from Tier 1 MBA colleges
- Contribute to organizational strategy, information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, establishing employee engagement objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Planning and directing employee training and development programs.
- Experience in Employee Engagement, policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, training, and development, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development and quality management issues
- Maintaining the employee-oriented culture with an employee first approach emphasizing on continues improvements, learning and high performance.
- Maintain successful employee relations through demonstrated ability to balance employee advocacy and the well-being of the company
- Be a part of People Engagement team, maintain healthy relationship with the team leading to smooth functioning group.
- Maintain successful employee relations through demonstrated ability to balance employee advocacy and the well-being of the company.
- Establish a strong employer branding and presence among the premium colleges, build strong long-lasting employer relations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Provide strategic insights in terms of organization & talent development and employee engagement.
- Execute best practices including succession planning, performance management, onboarding, relocation and immigration matters, new hire orientations, and exit interviews and employee retention.
- Work on orientation procedure for new hires, respond to employee questions in a timely fashion.
- End to end experience in Employee Performance Reporting and Analytics.
- Acting as a change agent to build awareness around processes, tools, technologies in the company, and facilitate the successful implementation and execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.