Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:1651 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Payroll - Infrastructure (8-10 yrs)
Our client is large infrastructure company having large base in India and abroad is looking for in house Payroll Manager for Hydrabad location.
Job brief :
We are looking for a Payroll Manager to lead our payroll functions. Youll work to ensure our payroll expenses and taxes are paid correctly and on time. A big part of your job will be to supervise our payroll team and liaise with other professionals. Currently will have to manage 11000 employees
Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration and deep knowledge of payroll regulations and process management. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are compliant, efficient and current.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, compliance, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
- Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
- Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
- Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants-error less payroll
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
- Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
- Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
- Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions employees
- Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
- Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
- Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
- Familiarity with payroll software/ HRIS (e.g. SAP, ) and MS Office (especially Excel)
- A keen eye for detail
- An analytical mind and good math skills
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
- Organizational and leadership skills - Team Management
Graduate/Post Graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Human Resources or related field; professional certification (e.g. CPP, CPM) is a plus
- Must be very familiar with SAP payroll process management.
Note : We are looking only India Payroll experience or shared services.
Work Location : Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.