Recruitment Consultant at BuzzHire
Views:2121 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
Manager - Payroll & Benefits - India Payroll - Trading Firm (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Payroll & Benefits - India Payroll - Trading Firm
Hiring PayRoll & Benefits Manager(Pan India) For HFT
We are hiring for Singapore PayRoll & Benefits Manager Profile for Top Trading Firms, Please find the job description below
- Support our global benefits initiative by marketing plans.
- Work with consultants to find the most valuable plans for India.
- Provide demographics and analytics to the pan india payroll and benefits team that will be used to understand entire benefits platform
- Help strategize on best practices and implementing policy/procedures
- Provide ongoing support to employees by responding to their calls and emails about their benefits
- Produce and audit benefits billing reconciliations for the management team and assist with participation in special surveys
- Ensure compliance of all benefits related data according to India.
- Manage the general ledger reporting process and prepare, audit and deliver benefits files to Accounting
- Manage the data integrity of all 3rd party vendor data, (i.e. health census data, enrollments, salaries for life assurance coverage)
- Manage full-cycle leave of absence for individuals and keep key HR team members and Payroll abreast of changes in leave of absence status
- Coordinate benefits programs/information sessions
- Serve as a liaison with benefits providers to resolve employee claims
- Prepare monthly self-billing reports for 3rd party insurers and audit/process monthly invoices
- Coordinate and deliver new hire benefits workshop as part of on-boarding orientation
- Manage all payroll functions and work with existing staff to execute payroll
- Create process for a proper payroll audit.
- Must have knowledge of all compliance laws pertaining to Payroll within India, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Liaise with upper management on process improvements
- Must have Global Payroll Implementation experience
- Provide feedback on Payroll best practice.
- Coordinate with accounting on preparation of Payroll Sub-Ledger
- 7+ years of HR experience in Payroll and Benefits
- 4+ years experience in managing staff
- Ability to execute processes and tasks with little supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive matters and respond effectively to such situations
- Strong communication skills and ability to simplify complex benefits material
- Strong PC skills (MS Office) and knowledge of any well-known payroll and benefits systems
- Aptitude to learn and understand new software and applications quickly
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.