Partner at Napier & Tidd
Views:239 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Paid/Social Media (4-7 yrs)
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.
They would need to Manager 15 clients with a team size of 20 plus executive
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for at least 15 clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- 4-7 Years years' experience working in the digital media buying & planning space with focus a on paid social strategy and execution
- Ideally would have in-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and/or Snapchat Ads Manager
- Must love and be curious about data analytics and how that affects the bottom line
- Must be passionate about social media and the technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, and third-party ad tags
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.