Senior Associate at Iris Corporate Solutions
Views:3925 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Packaging Procurement - eCommerce (6-13 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- The position is part of the Central Procurement Unit and will support Pan India sourcing of Packaging (Flexible/rigid) and Consumable (Bulk and Secured packaging)
- Role requires strong collaboration with the key stakeholders to understand their requirement, recommend right sourcing strategy, identify suitable vendors, float enquiry / RFP/ Tender, conduct negotiations and finalize rate contract
- Ongoing basis review the current contract, identify opportunities and suggest innovative solution to optimize the TCO for each spend categories
- Develop good knowledge and understanding about the vendor market and explore alternate solutions
- Interact with the internal customers and work closely with them to identify areas of improvement
- Support the implementation of the Vendor management program and vendor performance review
- Ongoing basis contribute towards Procurement process improvisation and roll-out of the systems & processes related to biding/auction and Contract Management.
- Lead the discussion on contractual terms and finalization of various agreements related to the product and services sourced in consultation with the Business and Legal team
- Draft Tender /RFP /eRFP, prepare templates for technical and commercial evaluations and record savings
- Experience in e-Procurement and reverse auction is preferable
- Should have strong experience in managing stakeholders and understanding of the strategic sourcing process
- Process oriented with excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written, ability to communicate effectively to varied audiences
- Self-motivated, able to perform role with minimal supervision
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to consistently achieve results & achievement.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal customers and Company suppliers to meet or exceed business objectives.
- Analytical Inclination, Able to analyze data and conduct independent analysis and outcome (spend analysis, good command on excel/spread sheet etc).
- BE / MBA degree
- Minimum of 6~10 years direct working experience related to the procurement team for medium to large organizations.
- Prior work experience supporting Automobile, manufacturing industry.
- Excellent logic skills, analytical skills and problem solving capabilities so as to be able to think about the downstream consequences
- Microsoft Office - Access, Excel, Word, Outlook,PPT.
- ERP - Oracle, SAP, Ariba etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.