Practice Head at LightYear HR
Views:540 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Packaging - Liquor Manufacturing Firm (10-12 yrs)
Client- For Liquor Manufacturing firm.
- The profile requires working with the business heads to achieve company's short- and long-term strategic objectives.
- The roles starts with understanding the products, their packaging design, labeling, printing, material selection to finalization of the packaging .
- Negotiate with Vendors and ensure timely availability of packaging materials @each plant site.
- Work on creating effective Annual Contracts (Purchase contracts) and issuance of timely Purchase Orders (PO)
- The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges and the individual is required to multi-task, conceptualize, connecting with existing clients, have attention to detail, work under stringent deadlines while aggregating and interpreting data.
Key Stakeholders Internal With: All Functional Leaders (Packaging Team) with a purpose of Coordinating for smart decision making
External With: Suppliers with the purpose of timely availibility of materials.
- Cross functional & key stakeholder management (both external & internal) to drive multiple initiatives
- Monitoring & driving all organizational KPIs that are critical for the Business Unit
- Manage multiple projects assigned by the leader related to diverse businesses and functions
- Provide ongoing support to business activities and coordinate between Sales, Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing & other functions of Packaging space.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Leader & other stakeholders; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to successful completion
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.