Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1521 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Organizational Development - BPO/Consumer Durable/Manufacturing/Pharma (4-10 yrs)
The Organizational Development (OD) Manager would be responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives.
The position acts as a liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates the organization's initiatives across the organization. The OD manager plans, develops, implements and administers HR programs for company employees. This position is also responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
- Plan and coordinate the organization's workforce to best use employees talents
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models.
- Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
- Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring performance to align with organizational goals.
- Identify and develop the organizations culture and encourage employee connect to create a sense of belonging and retain talent.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Recommend training and development systems.
- Identify and propose employee benefit programs
- Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on human resources issues, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
An OD qualification or equivalent professional knowledge gained through the significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas:
- Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change
- influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Experience of organizational improvement and the ability to act as a change agent.
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills.
- The ability to engage, conducts diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Change management skills.
- Design and facilitation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.