Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:476 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Organizational Development - Aviation (10-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible to work with Director of HR on various Organizational Development projects.
- Drive the management development programs aimed at developing the existing as well as potential leaders in the organization.
- Drive the employee development programs in collaboration with Business Unit Leaders.
- Work with the Business Unit Leaders and HR Director on driving career path programs for employees.
- Drive the organization's performance management process.
- Contribute to the restructuring of departments to increase efficiency and align activities with business objectives Design and structure organizational policies and procedures.
- Drive HR process automation projects.
- Analyzing business structures, procedures, processes, and the utilization of resources.
- Documenting processes and presenting progress reports to senior leadership.
Role Requirements :
- Proven work experience of a minimum of 10 - 15 years in HR Organizational Development.
- Familiarity with HRIS and Organizational Development Initiatives.
- Should be able to conduct market research and identify/propose best practices within HR in the industry.
- Degree/Certification in HR Management (preferably MBA).
- Should be well versed with Employment Laws, Labor Laws and Compensation Management.
- Should display the highest level of work ethics and integrity.
Key Personal Attributes :
- Strategic and Process oriented thinking.
- Great communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Relentless learner and the passion to pick up recent technologies.
- Self-motivator and eagerness to bring in new ideas for recruiting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.