Director at JobsLo Consultants
Views:667 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager - Organization Development & Transformation - eCommerce (7-12 yrs)
The Organizational Development (OD) role would be responsible for developing and implementing programs that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives. The position acts as a liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates the organization's initiatives across the organization. The OD manager plans, develops, implements and administers HR programs for company employees. This position is also responsible for development and integration of human resource programs and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professional qualification and good knowledge in relevant functional team.
- Ability to demonstrate up to date knowledge of theory and good practice in key areas: - Organization development particularly around change management and developing organizational culture.
- Strong understanding in the business partnering function and various HR role
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organizational change - influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with people at all levels, internally and externally. - Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong coaching/mentoring skills with excellent communication skills.
- Designs and develops HR training & transformation programs for management and employees.
- Plan and coordinate the organization's workforce to best use employees- talents
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Create competency models, Develop team-building exercises and workshops, Help employees create project timelines and deadlines.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring performance to align with organizational goals.
- Identify and develop the organizations culture and encourage employee connect to create a sense of belonging and retain talent.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas and Recommend training and development systems.