Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1478 Applications:432 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Organization Development - Manufacturing (5-11 yrs)
Company Details : A well-established, large and diversified business group having leadership position in its products and brands in International and Indian markets is embarking upon an ambitious plan to drive future growth. We are looking for dynamic and resourceful persons to join our team for the take off into the next phase of high growth.
The group's core strengths are manufacturing, marketing, brand building and offering high quality products to it's customers.
The group offers excellent growth opportunities and a professional work environment at all levels of work.
Location : Noida
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs
- Advise on business specific OD interventions e.g. organization restructuring, change management, new initiatives
- Provides analysis, interpretation, observations, recommendations and action planning based on employee surveys
- Target to bring and develop young talents
- Develop team building exercises and support in talent building.
- Facilitate culture change initiatives using the organizations leadership and performance development systems as key anchors.
- Will play key role in cultural change.
- Drive new policies, processes and procedures quickly and efficiently and provide the necessary transition and integration support.
- PMS-assessing performance, succession planning, coaching/mentoring.
- Mapping of leading indicators in Annual Performance Road Map in line with business plan
- To design HR Process to promote culture of development & performance.
- Build functional & cross functional relationship to share best practices and support implementation of new system and processes.
- Design and implemented workshop for Hi-Potential that lead to job enrichment and employee retention.
- To plan Employees engagement activity
- To work for employees satisfaction.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.