Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:1751 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Organisation Development - Telecommunication (7-12 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the largest telecommunication company
PFB the job description and revert with your interest
Role & Responsibilities
- Work in close cooperation with the Human Resource Business Partners and other CoE functions, ensure that organization development and design projects achieve a holistic solution approach that drives organizational capability and performance.
- Key work areas include, Org Development & Deign, Job Evaluations, Career Frameworks, Job families, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Value Proposition, Culture & Competencies and large scale change management projects
- Develop, design and implement organization wide OD programs in partnership with business leaders. Increases organizational capability by creating best-in-class processes and structures.
- Support development and design projects end-to-end either directly or through facilitation of external resources / consultants. Ensure quality execution and change management through a hands-on approach to the design and delivery of organizational development and design projects. Build a reputation for quality and impact. Ensure that systematic methods of measuring quality and impact are in place.
- Uses data to identify trends, patterns, issues and opportunities that impact the business. Gathers and analyses data to identify root causes of issues and trends.
- Ensures knowledge transfer throughout HR of projects, building up sustainability of defined processes across the organization
A suitable candidate will have:
- Understanding of contemporary talent management / organizational development concepts including Job evaluation / leveling, career pathing, organization design / structuring, staffing, EVP, competency frameworks, org culture etc.
- Ability to conceptualize, design frameworks and processes keeping in mind the big picture and also proven implementation capability working with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to conduct primary / secondary industry benchmarking of HR processes/ practices
- Ability to work in a dynamic multicultural environment, engage with leadership roles and have tolerance to ambiguity.
- Articulate and persuasive communicator, in writing and orally
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills
- Senior level presentation and facilitation skills
Education / experience
- MBA (HR), 7-12 years of experience in organization development/corporate HR / HR consulting
Firstcall HReource Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.