HR Manager at Autonomysearch
Views:1200 Applications:528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Manager - Organisation Development/Change Management (3-10 yrs)
We have career opportunity as Manager Organisation Development at Pune. This is vertical head responsibility. Responsible for Interdepartmental Head coordination.
Requirement : Only Male candidates
OD Intervention, Talent Management, Survey Internal / External / Employee. Vertical head, individual contributor, Interdepartmental head coordination, Corporate Experience, Maturity to handled stress.
- Provide solutions for organizational development including competency development, culture building, talent development.
- Coordinate and manage the resources and process to ensure the effectiveness of learning investment.
- Build up and maintain the HR process/system for healthy, sustainable and effective development.
As an internal consultant or solution supplier, Support MD and HR Head-India in organizational development and change management, including but not limited to:
1. Diagnose potential organizational problem areas and support to overcome.
2. Create effective strategic planning methods.
3. Implement organizational effectiveness interventions.
4. Resolve conflict within groups if any.
5. Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
6. Develop team-building exercises and workshops.
7. Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
Competency development via T&D management :
As an internal consultant and solution supplier, work with HR Head, managers and TM head on the competency development activities fitting the needs and also the initiative of Group:
1. Identification of skill gaps, helping the managers in getting this right, developing an individual development plan for the team members.
2. Driving the execution of the Skill enhancement plan for the organization as well as the Individual development plan for the team.
3. Implement in India the development activities centralized or initiated from APAC or Group level.
OD, T&D system building and maintain in line with Group initiatives :
As the project leader in India, work with Corp. TM members and India HR to build up HR system /process /tool /policy /data management platform etc.in a global approach, including but not limited to:
1. Create definitions of the desired individual or group performance.
2. Use competency models for the development of the employees & Support specific performance improvement initiatives (P&O, PDI, LMS etc).
3. Implement methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals.
4. Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
Employee engagement :
1. Create employee engagement at all levels to create belonging with the company.
2. Participate in a Various surveys for creating employee branding
3. Execute various engagement programs like celebration, fun activities, Quiz etc.