Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:388 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Order Management - Industrial Solution & Services Firm (9-15 yrs)
We have been mandated by a global company providing industrial solution and services.
Position: Manager - Order Management
- Responsible for order management which includes customer service, inventories management, planning and procurement, logistics/shipment and supply center activities,
- Responsible for order management.
- Owns the authority to ensure the timely execution of all the requirements by Management
- Interaction with Production, Customers & Clients, Sales team, Application team, Suppliers and various departments along with communicating to global order management function, Product line, component factory order handling team and Head quarter of Market Area.
- Order entry to the ERP system including Bill of Materials, prices, delivery dates
- Order-acknowledgements /confirmations & Quotations to the Sales offices
- Comparison and handling of the possible deviations between the S.O. and the quotation
- Order change management in co-operation with the Sales offices and with the other associated functions
- Order progress follow-up and proactive information to the Sales offices
- For projects orders, co-operation with the project unit teams
- Planning the Factory Acceptance Tests with the Sales offices and with the production team
- Interface between Sales offices and production team
- Review and approve Customer specified requirements and specifications
- Maintain and develop order management procedures
- Continually seeking improvement opportunities to improve work efficiency in order management
- Co-operation with Valves Factories and Supply Centers network globally
- Recruit, train, and coach the functional engineers. Make sure the engineers have been equipped with proper skills, motivations and performances.
- Other business-related tasks or projects required by manager.
EXPECTED OUTCOMES :
- Strong operational and financial performance
- Acceptable costs level of the operations
- Cost and Performance vs. industry standards
- Cost and Performance vs. competitors
- High Customer satisfaction
- Quality and availability of products and services committed
- Customer service levels committed
- Optimize stock levels to meet both customer service levels and BL asset management targets.
- Bachelors / Master's degree in engineering or equivalent
- A high level of computer skills ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Several (>10) years of working experience in operations and order management & 2-3 years of people management experience.
- Must be a motivated, proactive, aggressive, assertive and confident individual.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Systematic, independent and creative thinking
- Strong communication and team-player
- Customer and results oriented
- Flexibility, ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere
- Must be open to travel, as per requirement, ability to travel internationally
- Must have exposure to plant/operations processes