Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:2832 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Manager - Opex Management - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
A varied role for OPEX Management aspirants. It involves Managing accruals and provisions also managing OPEX along with actual vs budget variance. If you think that this is suitable opportunity for you, please read on.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
A leading group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Responsible for managing adequate provisions in the books of account as per the current accounting principles and standards
- Managing accruals and Provisions
- Enable audit of provisions and accruals created with Statutory and Internal audits
- Ensure there is no under / over provisions to ensure the accounting figures reported are true and correct
- Put effective controls to ensure payments are made and matched with respective provisions made
- Prepare departmental MIS with actual vs budget variance
- Publish MIS as per the define timelines
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- B Com / M Com with at least 5-6-year experience in similar field.
- Must be able to work under pressure and make accurate decisions in stressful situations
- Uses initiative and readily questions.
- Good time management skills.
WHATS IN FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.