Recruiter - Human Resources at Hapstive Services
Views:3166 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Operations - Voice/Semi Voice Process - BPO/ITeS (7-12 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for day to day operations management
- Monitor and ensure organizational and contractual commitments are met (eg. Budget/cost, service availability, responses, reports)
- Resolve /Monitor customer escalations as appropriate.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, career development, performance management
- Provide direction for and support of process change initiatives including robust documentation and training.
- Reviewing and mentoring process accuracy on a periodic basis.
- Periodic client reporting and conducting quality audits
- Good experience in MS office applications (PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
- Able to work and deliver under pressure
- Should have keen eye for detail.
- Must be flexible and able to work in shifts.
- Should have confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables with clients and management to ensure clear understanding.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with large scale, highly available, and SLA managed services.
- Performance Management.
- People Management.
- Process improvements
- Client Relationship Management.
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- High analytical skills
- Lean Certification or Six Sigma certification would be added advantage, but not mandatory
- May or should have information on internet or social networking products or services
- Good communications skills and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of Service Delivery in a voice/semi voice process
- Well versed with Microsoft applications, specially excel and power point
- The job will require fairly high amount of work in shift environment as per requirement
- Candidate shall be responsible for all risk management & compliance activities as applicable to this functional role.
Please apply with your updated profile and we will reach you back if your profile matches our requirements.