Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Randstad India
Views:520 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Operations - Renewable Energy (7-13 yrs)
We are currently working or Manager- Operations role with Subsidiary Renewable energy company
Education- BE/ B.Tech regular
1. Capable of handling and managing a portfolio of solar projects (majorly decentralized)
2. Ensure maintenance of 33/11 KV grid substation, protective relays & associated equipment and inverters.
3. To extend technical support & Skill development of the solar plant based on best practices being followed in the Solar PV industry with an emphasis on planning/scheduling preventive and predictive maintenance.
4. Periodic /Preventive maintenance and Performance analysis of each plant.
5. Fault identification & rectification of Breakdown of equipment like transformer, invertor and root cause analysis of it.
6. Monitoring equipment performance & implementation of improvement plans for power generation.
7. Sound knowledge in AC & DC areas like modules, inverters, transformers, CT/PT, earthling lines, transmission lines.
8. Ensure optimum efficiency and maximum generation availability of the company's current and future solar projects
9. Ensure that contracts with service providers (e.g., Solar O&M, balance-of-plant) are effectively managed on a day-to-day basis
10. Ensure solar projects that are operated by internal staff are effectively managed on a day to day basis
11. Develop SOPs that cover Solar Operations
12. Responsible for operational excellence programs, supplier management programs, the best practices manual, and the SOP manual.
13. Manage site-level transitions from contracted to self-perform service.
14. Ensure that operating expenses stay within the approved budget
15. Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across Safety, Performance, Financial, Process and People areas for Operations personnel and ensure the solar team is held accountable to the defined KPIs
16. Manage the routine inspection from the Electrical inspector and Electricity Board.
17. Maintain the plant with 100% efficiency.
18. Any other roles and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.
Managerial & co-ordination activities -
1. Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, half-yearly & yearly maintenance activities & its documentation & MIS.
2. Provide effective leadership to all team members to facilitate employee growth and development; coaching, mentoring, training, supervision.
3. Expertise in resources planning, budgeting and service activities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.