Manager - Operations - On-Demand Logistics Marketplace Startup (2-4 yrs)
The employer is an on-demand logistics marketplace providing commercial vehicles to customers using an application. They help e-commerce, FMCG, SMEs, traders, 3PLs, Courier, Cargo companies to optimize their logistics with the help of their dedicated fleet and in-house technology. They have serviced more than 200K customers including 50000+ regular customer in 10 cities completing over 5 million trips. They have serviced over 1.5 million bookings via 5+ million trips
- Detail out Porter's offerings to the clients and understand their requirements.
- Managing key accounts.
- Work closely with the Operations team to make sure that project's operations run smoothly.
- Take ownership and execute all client operations to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain a long lasting relationship with the client.
- Maintain target levels of reliability by working with POCs & operations team.
- Maintain the understanding of the dynamics of the client's business to sense threats & opportunities early.
- Identify new requirements to be converted into products depending on client feedback.
- Over a period of time, develop contacts in the industry to be able to generate leads independently.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in Operations or related role.
- You have excellent English & Hindi language proficiency.
- You are positive and professional demeanor
- Go getter attitude essential
You have Sales Skills:
- Strong persuasive skills using information at hand and logical arguments
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to seal the deal
- You have a strong network in the logistics/related industry preferred.
- You have inquisitiveness to understand the problem/assignment and obtain necessary learning before setting on to work.
- You are highly performance driven and smart.
- You have zero tolerance for issues - Must be a perfectionist.