Manager - Operations - Mortgage Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Operations
Skills - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Our client is looking for someone who is an experienced operations leader. You will be responsible to lead operations for our client and play a vital role in building effective operations processes and systems.
Our client is a mortgage lender working with buyers to transform the entire mortgage process, from application to funding of a loan, making it speedier and, most importantly, introducing control to the process. They have closed their Series C funding and are backed by big investors.
- You will be responsible to manage stakeholders and interest of business partners across geographies.
- You will have the responsibility to maintain the coordination with supervisors, team leaders, people in charge, and other entities.
- You will take care of managing the work flow, SLAs, and ensure optimum deployment of resources; and the right mix of teams to attain targets.
- You will play an important role in various aspects of team management resulting in an organisation wide bigger outcome.
- You should have more than 10 years of experience in Operations especially in managing and influencing global stakeholders.
- Masters degree from a top tier college.
- Proven experience by setting a clear direction and identifying opportunities to improve performance.
- You should be a good communicator, an active listener, and should possess strong decision-making skills.
You will be a shadow person to the Head of India; hence huge exposure and learning is in offering.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
Contact - Parth Gulati - +91 124 452 5477
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.