Senior Consultant at Aambridge Staffing Solutions
Views:11691 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Manager - Operations - Luxury Lifestyle Retail (8-12 yrs)
Client : Rivoli Group
Job Description :
- Manage and be accountable for the performance of the retail concepts - Sales, retail ambience, people, merchandising, maintenance.
- Develop strategies to drive sales and ensure implementation of strategies.
- Analyzing sales figures, forecasting future sales and allocating targets
- Develop strategies for effective communication and running of campaigns and promotions
- Budget, manage and optimize the operational cost.
- Make recommendations on commercial opportunities at Market level by analyzing retail KPI's and local retail trends and needs.
- Innovate ways to enhance staff engagement
- Responsible for staff development and growth through various methodologies.
- Develop a plan to retain and promote high-potential/key staff. Succession planning.
- Staff appraisals and performance management
- Prepare manpower and optimal staff allocation strategy.
- Ensure adherence to operations procedures across stores
- Identify best practices and execute the same across stores
- Ensure adherence to highest standards of retail environment
- Responsible for the stock management, inventory and shrinkage
- Developing an effective CRM strategy and use the CRM efficiently to maximize sales.
- Develop strong market awareness and understanding of competitor's.
- Identify innovative ways to develop customer experience.
- Create customer service strategy to enhance customer satisfaction
- Responsible for customer complaints and escalations
- Strong leadership skills,
- Confident decision maker
- Strong People management
- Well organized and flexible
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Strong coaching skills
- Commercially astute, takes initiative and innovation
- Builds good working relationship with senior management, colleagues and staff
- Ability to lead employees across different geographic locations
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Remuneration : AED 20, 000/-
Level : Manager
A gentleman is preferred for this role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.