Senior Partner - Executive Search at Ryte4u Consulting
Views:433 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Operations - Loyalty Solutions (5-8 yrs)
Operations Manager - Loyalty solutions
- We are looking for a competent Operations Manager to be in charge of the organization's redemption operations. This primarily involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company's fulfilment function that will make a difference.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job, proven track record, and able to employ unique operations techniques.
- He/ She will be a skilled operations strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. The goal is to increase the customer delight and company's profitability to thrive against competitors.
- Operations Manager is responsible for end-to-end control over the reward fulfillment process, from order receiving and processing all the way through delivery. They are also responsible for managing the operations function at Organisation. Ultimately, a operation manager's goal should be to see orders fulfilled as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
- Operations manager is responsible for order processing, fulfillment (including picking and packing), warehouse operations, inventory and order tracking, quality control, and shipping preparation. The role is highly collaborative in nature, as fulfillment managers work closely with customer care representatives, warehouse staff, carriers, manufacturers, suppliers, logistics directors, and other team members to ensure that service level agreements (SLAs) and client expectations are met.
- Operation manager is expected to be versed in various software systems and technologies, including inventory management systems (IMSs), warehouse management systems (WMSs), and other warehousing automations that improve supply chain efficiency
- Suggesting catalogue for clients based on the requirement and other parameters
- Due to the nature of the job, during peak seasons, operation manager may occasionally need to work weekends or after hours.
- Ensuring high CSAT
- Collaborating with procurement and vendors to Create seasonal/ Festive strategy to bring catalogue excitement
- Overseeing daily order fulfillment activities, including order processing, picking, packing, and shipping preparation.
- Ensure billing and margins target on month on month
- Working alongside aggregators and utilizing their strength to optimize warehouse and fulfillment operations
- Managing vendor payments and credit terms including compliance matters
- Refreshing catalogues, tracking inventory levels to prevent stock-outs with our vendors
- Developing standard operating procedures (SOPs) for inventory control, logistics management, and order fulfillment to meet operational goals
- Preventing inventory shrinkage, thefts, RTOs etc
- Optimizing procurement of inventory by improving vendor relationships, performance, and lead times
- Managing a dynamic team of operation executives, full-time and part-time warehouse staff, and other direct reports
- Maintaining positive and mutually beneficial relationships with vendors, suppliers, and manufacturers
- Reporting daily/ weekly on multiple fulfillment and performance KPIs
- Providing data-backed and actionable updates to management to improve order fulfillment SLAs and vendor performance
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Operations department
- Set, monitor, and report on team goals
- Catalogue positioning and pricing strategies
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Hold regular meetings with BD/ CS managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard
- Vendor audit to ensure high level quality
- Vendor payables management
- Proven track record of operations management skills, analytical, interpersonal, and leadership
- Prior experience and familiarity with warehouse operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), inventory management systems, and warehouse management systems
- Multitasking capabilities
- Business-level communication skills (oral and written)
- A strong customer-oriented focus
Education: Bachelor's/PG degree