Talent Acquisition Manager at Gowin
Views:232 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - Operations - IT Services Firm (8-11 yrs)
- Must be a seasoned IT Services delivery leader & Operations leader who has worked in an IT company environment.
- Ability to independently lead multiple fast-growing IT service delivery teams is essential for this role.
- Experience and track record in managing large IT delivery teams, multiple projects, client engagements.
- Strong in process mapping and management, strong in people management, with a project management background.
- Experienced in defining and capturing requirements independently.
- Track record of managing key client relationships from an operations standpoint.
- Must be able to cross-Function with both Engineering and the Solutions team.
- Strong experience and knowledge of various delivery methodologies are needed.
- Managing, monitoring, and motivating the Operations team on a day-to-day basis on execution and deployment of projects.
- 8 to 10+ years in IT services delivery leadership role & Operations leadership.
- Experience and track record in helping the development team on integration technology.
- Hands-on tech background is essential for this role.
- Background, having led delivery and Operations teams in IT / Tech firms.
- Strong process management experience and track record.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.