Talent Acquisition Manager at Gowin
Views:110 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operations - IT Services Firm (8-11 yrs)
- Must be a seasoned IT Services delivery leader & Operations leader who has worked in an IT company environment.
- Ability to independently lead multiple fast-growing IT service delivery teams is essential for this role.
- Experience and track record in managing large IT delivery teams, multiple projects, client engagements.
- Strong in process mapping and management, strong in people management, with a project management background.
- Experienced in defining and capturing requirements independently.
- Track record of managing key client relationships from an operations standpoint.
- Must be able to cross-Function with both Engineering and the Solutions team.
- Strong experience and knowledge of various delivery methodologies are needed.
- Managing, monitoring, and motivating the Operations team on a day-to-day basis on execution and deployment of projects.
- 8 to 10+ years in IT services delivery leadership role & Operations leadership.
- Experience and track record in helping the development team on integration technology.
- Hands-on tech background is essential for this role.
- Background, having led delivery and Operations teams in IT / Tech firms.
- Strong process management experience and track record.