Associate Consultant - Finance & Operations at Crescendo Global
Views:3263 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Manager - Operations - Insurance (10-14 yrs)
Team leading job opportunity in Mumbai for a specialist who will work closely in developing strategies to ensure continuous improvements in Operations Team. Our client is looking for an individual who is excellent at Talent management skills with minimum 5 years of experience in operations profile.
LOCATION: Mumbai (Powai)
SHIFT: 6.30 am to 3.30pm
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER:
- A leading, global group with a strong foothold in specialty financial services serving millions of customers across the full spectrum.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Monitoring SLA management to ensure continuous improvement in delivering value customer experience to stakeholders.
- Liaising with 2nd line managers (Operations Admin) onshore to be able to garner a long term working relationship
- Taking ownership for timely delivery to the client either as per laid SLA's or as agreed with the client.
- Ensuring continuous learning to members on end-to-end business environment, processes and skills.
- Defining SOPs within defined frameworks and boundaries to ensure smooth functioning.
- Monthly one on one meetings with the Management.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Graduates or Post Graduate with minimum of 6 years of experience in operations.
- Experience of Non-Life insurance is must.
- Must possess leadership, Problem solving and time management along with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing a team of over 40 people is add on.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established brand.