HR Manager at Daffodil HR Services
Views:4631 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Manager - Operations/Institutional Business - eCommerce & Logistics (3-5 yrs)
We are seeking a Manager, Institutional Business based at City, to drive the growth of our Business Development and Operations with P&L responsibility. The candidate must have a strong track record of building up relationships with corporate clients, and be excited about the opportunity to build a new brand from the ground up. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of initiative and independence.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- P&L : Independently grow the business of the city by pitching Company offerings to both the supply side and clients, continuously optimize processes to make the city profitable
- Customer Relationship Management : Take ownership and execute all client needs to ensure client satisfaction - Maintain a long lasting relationship with the client
- People Management : Groom and develop subordinates to create a high performing team and cater to the team's growth aspirations
- Competitor Awareness : Awareness of the competition at all times, to constantly be a step ahead as well.
- Innovations : Identify new requirements to be converted into products depending on client feedback
- Empathy : Identify strategies and grow and retain the supply base to make Company the best platform for our supply partners.
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor - Go getter attitude essential
- Sales Skills
- Strong persuasive skills using information at hand and logical arguments
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to seal the deal
- Strong network in logistics/related industry preferred
- Inquisitiveness to understand the problem/assignment and obtain necessary learning before setting on to work
- Highly performance driven and track record of building/managing successful teams
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Development or related role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.