Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:188 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Operations Excellence/Process Excellence - Black Belt - Residential Mortgage Domain (12-15 yrs)
Diversity is highly preferred.
1. Mandatory Skills - Transformations, Process Improvements, Process Excellence, Process Re-engineering, Operations Excellence in Residential Mortgage domain.
- Should have driven end to end transformation projects for the mortgage process.
- Needs to be Black Belt certified.
2. Industry - Mortgage. Should have at least 8-10 years in Business excellence and at least 4 years in mortgage project transformations.
3. Within Remarks section, kindly mention the candidate expertise in transformation projects handled in the Mortgage domain.
4. Cadre - This is a Manager role & will report to the Senior Manager.
- Kindly target candidates who have min. 8 to 10 yrs of Management experience & currently operating as - Senior Manager/Engagement Manager/DGM/ AGM/Group Manager/AVP designations as they will fit for a Manager role at Accenture. Should have excellent stakeholder management experience.
5. Kindly stick to the total 12 - 15 years criteria.
6. Avoid someone with lot of job hops as client is strict about the job stability.
7. Source pan India for candidates willing to relocate to Chennai
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation roadmap
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for global clients
- Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing Digital solutions
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
- Experience in shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel
- The key responsibilities include driving Process Transformation roadmap, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Business Excellence practices and Agile Automation
- Drive Business Excellence (BE) value proposition and secure BE involvement in most complex onshore delivery deals
- Clear thought process to lead, guide and develop team to provide services to cluster of clients
- Strategic thinker leading the team
- Lead Business Excellence span across Operating Group / Delivery Region
- Own and deliver the Geo Automation in concert with respective delivery teams.
- Maintain team flexibility and skills to be able to support recovery work as needed.
- Maintain team recoverability
- Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention
- Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Business Excellence
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements
- Engaging with Client process team and work on project that improve client processes and drive client value
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes
- Build relationships with other regions and global team resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results