HR at Employee Forums
Views:1228 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
Manager - Operations Excellence - FinTech - IIT/IIM (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Operations Excellence - Unicorn Fintech - IIT / IIM
- Manage a cross functional team of technical and non-technical resources to deliver against the goals by ensuring high quality service delivery and execution.
- Drive cross functional projects to deliver business value for the team; be part of projects, involving new feature definition to improve processes.
- Manage onboarding operations through end to end planning, metrics review and root cause analysis to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Manage stakeholders across the company as part of operations delivery; drive change by developing business proposals and implementation of recommendations through effective written and verbal communication
- Work with engineering and product teams to improve tools, processes and reporting dashboards
- Formulate, implement and drive career development plans for team of highly skilled resources
You should apply if you:
- Possess atleast 4 years of experience in operations program management
- Come with a prior experience in leading and developing large teams
- Have an experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements, data analysis and business case development, and managing programs from concept to implementation
- Possess prior experience in the capacity of a product/ program manager/ business analyst would be a plus
- Have the ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution
- Are equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution
- Come with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast paced environment