HR at Employee Forums
Views:4283 Applications:801 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:792
Manager - Operations Excellence - FinTech (4-12 yrs)
- Manage a cross functional team of technical and non-technical resources to deliver against the goals by ensuring high quality service delivery and execution.
- Drive cross functional projects to deliver business value for the team; be part of projects, involving new feature definition to improve processes.
- Manage onboarding operations through end to end planning, metrics review and root cause analysis to deliver results in a fast paced environment.
- Manage stakeholders across the company as part of operations delivery; drive change by developing business proposals and implementation of recommendations through effective written and verbal communication
- Work with engineering and product teams to improve tools, processes and reporting dashboards formulate, implement and drive career development plans for team of highly skilled resources
You should apply if you:
- Possess atleast 5 years of experience in operations program management
- Come with a prior experience in leading and developing large teams
- Have an experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements, data analysis and business case development, and managing programs from concept to implementation
- Possess prior experience in the capacity of a product/ program manager/ business analyst would be a plus
- Have the ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution
- Are equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution
- Come with a proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a fast paced environment