HR Recruiter at Upraisal
Views:2227 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Operations - eCommerce - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM (3-8 yrs)
Salary Offered : 10-15 LPA
DESIGNATION : Operations Manager
Location : Bangalore ( Kannada is Mandatory), Chennai ( Tamil is Mandatory)
Working days : 6 days(1 rotational off)
Timings : 4.00am to 2.00pm
Age : Max 33 Year's
Your Responsibilities :
- Manage an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 400+ members which can successfully execute 10,000+ shipments every morning.
- Directly lead a team of area managers to optimize efficiency of operations and achieve the performance target for these areas.
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas and will need to warrant an efficient and healthy work environment.
- Assist the management in implementing new strategic initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in these areas.
- Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics.
- Source, hire and train a team of managers. You will provide individual coaching feedback sessions and have weekly one-on-ones with your team to maintain a motivated work environment.
- Schedule frequent hub visits to ensure compliance in hub operations in all areas; Serve as a leader and point of contact as well as to address issues that are supervisor related or complex in nature
- Ensure a flawless delivery service for the customers in your areas with special focus on customer experience targets.
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Candidate should have exemplary leadership skills and should be comfortable managing a large team (experience in managing blue-collared employees is a big plus)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with the ability to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
Note : Education from NIT,IIT,IIM,BIT is Preferred