Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:674 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Operations - eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should be responsible for managing e-commerce operations for UK based high street retailer.
- Should have at least 7 + years of experience managing different e-commerce work-types with a span of control of min 50+ resources.
- Should have knowledge of manual testing (non-technical) for website and apps.
- Added knowledge of website content management would be an added advantage.
- Should have fluent communication skills.
- Team- 40+
- UK Shifts
- Listing & Catalogue Management different online portals (Individual and bulk Listing)
- Product promotion by making our products visible to all
- Returns Management and Claim of our products.
- Responsibility of operations, execution, sales on all e-commerce and our own website too.
- Listing updating of products on all websites in such a manner that is will improve Company brand presence, visibility which turns out into sales.
- Inventory Management along with Stock existence updating on a frequent basis.
- Comparison of prices and products listing from other competitive websites.
- Monitoring of sales, catalog, promotions, returns, refund, customer issues and update accounts, replacement process Etc.
- Competitive analysis of our competitor products.
- Ensure great customer experience on our listings.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.