Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:492 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Operations - eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Should be responsible for managing e-commerce operations for UK based high street retailer.
- Should have at least 7 + years of experience managing different e-commerce work-types with a span of control of min 50+ resources.
- Should have knowledge of manual testing (non-technical) for website and apps.
- Added knowledge of website content management would be an added advantage.
- Should have fluent communication skills.
- Team- 40+
- UK Shifts
- Listing & Catalogue Management different online portals (Individual and bulk Listing)
- Product promotion by making our products visible to all
- Returns Management and Claim of our products.
- Responsibility of operations, execution, sales on all e-commerce and our own website too.
- Listing updating of products on all websites in such a manner that is will improve Company brand presence, visibility which turns out into sales.
- Inventory Management along with Stock existence updating on a frequent basis.
- Comparison of prices and products listing from other competitive websites.
- Monitoring of sales, catalog, promotions, returns, refund, customer issues and update accounts, replacement process Etc.
- Competitive analysis of our competitor products.
- Ensure great customer experience on our listings.