Founder at Sorted Hat
Views:678 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - Operations - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Who we are
Promoted by iconic Arvind Mafatlal Group with over 100 years of legacy, Uniform Junction aims to be the most trusted partner and support system of schools. Schools face multiple challenges related to the capability required to address technological advances, access to superior products, assurance of quality services and availability of resources. Uniform Junction will empower schools to take the challenges head-on and more efficient in the process!
Our Culture: We obsess over customer delight. We want to create the best way to serve schools and empower them for a better tomorrow. We understand the importance of continued learning and growth - for our people, processes and products. Our goals are ambitious, and you may often feel stretched, but we are committed to providing you with the support you need to succeed.
What is the role
Our E-Commerce Operations Manager's role will be to ensure smooth and efficient processing of all orders. You will be reporting to Operations Head.
Your core responsibilities will include:
Ensure smooth order processing by:
- Working with multiple stakeholders and functions to ensure orders received are dispatched accurately and within specified timelines
- Ensuring accuracy of stock delivery on all new product launches
- Reconciling accounts receivables, payments received, returns, etc.
Improving e-commerce operations efficiency by:
- Using data insights to continuously review and refine all internal systems and processes
- Regularly reviewing the inventory and replenishment processes
- Allocating, maintaining and upgrading resources in a regular, methodical fashion
- Developing key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of the e-commerce and warehouse operations
Helping e-commerce customers by:
- Supporting product owners in prioritising their features by sharing critical analysis and insights from portal usage data
- Designing frameworks of customer segmentation based on demographics and behavioural insights
- Setting and managing workflows of new product set-up and listings
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce operations
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline (certifications/courses in SEO/SMM/Adwords/Google Analytics preferred)
- Past experience in setting and executing up orders/warehouse management system for e-commerce
- Proven track record of creating and implementing efficient processes that have led the team to exceed targets
- Proven ability to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects at once
- Basic understanding of textile products
- Strong written communication skills