Senior HR Recruiter at Upraisal Recruitment Services
Views:4516 Applications:332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Operations - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
We are having an urgent opening for Operations Manager profile in one of the reputed companies.
Location : Pune
Mandatory Language : Marathi (Speak, Read, Write)
Qualification : Graduation OR Above
Salary : 17 Lakhs (Net Take Home)
Work Timing : 4 AM To 2 PM
Working Days : 6 Days (Rotational Week off)
Job Description :
Your Responsibilities :
- Manage an early morning supply chain with a multi hierarchy team of 200+ members which can successfully execute 10,000+ shipments every morning.
- Directly lead a team of area managers to optimize efficiency of operations and achieve the performance target for these areas.
- Lead a very large fleet of delivery executives across areas and will need to warrant an efficient and healthy work environment.
- Assist the management in implementing new strategic initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations in these areas.
- Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics.
- Source, hire and train a team of managers. You will provide individual coaching feedback sessions and have weekly one-on-ones with your team to maintain a motivated work environment.
- Schedule frequent hub visits to ensure compliance in hub operations in all areas; Serve as a leader and point of contact as well as to address issues that are supervisor related or complex in nature
- Ensure a flawless delivery service for the customers in your areas with special focus on customer experience targets.
- Liaison with customer relationship team to ensure seamless customer experience.
- Candidate should have exemplary leadership skills and should be comfortable managing a large team (experience in managing blue-collared employees is a big plus)
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with the ability to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
- Should have prior experience in process design and operations implementation with hiring and training exposure
- Attention to detail and ability to critically think through situations, identify bottle necks and resolve problems to deliver results
- Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations and be good at conflict management
- Must have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple hubs
- Ability to create reports in MS Office
- Passion to deliver a positive customer experience with good communication skills
- Able to come up with new ideas to improve customer performance standards
- Willingness to travel within the city
Upraisal People Productivity Performance
Mobile - 8291100427