Manager - Operations/Customer Success - BPO (1-14 yrs)
Designation: Manager Operations (Customer Success)
Location: Orrisa, Karnataka, Bangalore, Cuttack, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Mysore, assam, mangaluru, Brahmapur, puri, silchar, Dibrugarh
Type: Full Time
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Drives efficient day-to-day operational running of the department measured by no Client complaints and all SLAs met.
- Establishes and manages internal KPIs and SLAs to support client and business needs.
- Establishes operational processes and recommends changes based on business requirements and as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Analyzes productivity and performance reports and develops actions plans as appropriate.
- Ensures implementation of Integreon best practices and constant review of processes to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
- Ensures appropriate capacity against job volume by creating monthly forecasts of job volume and attrition.
- Assesses the need for delivery center shutdown and/or need to transfer jobs to alternate site and ensures BCP is executed accordingly.
- Ensures proper BCP planning and implementation and coordinates directly with Emergency Response Team for provision for accommodation, meals and transportation during BCP situations.
- Ensures Department is compliant with ISO and Client InfoSec requirements.
- Coordinates with Talent Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Procurement, Facilities and IT regarding maintenance of delivery center and any business requirement.
- Attends regular operations meeting and client calls.
- People Management
- Mentors Team Lead/s and ensures succession planning and development of team members.
- Ensures Performance Management Process is conducted on a timely manner in the Department.
- Ensures that performance ratings are calibrated across the Department.
- Helps Team Lead/s create objectives and development plans for associates.
- Develops and implements retention and Rewards & Recognition (R&R) initiatives and improvements based on the feedback from skip level meetings, company-wide engagement surveys, and market studies.
- Ensures the proper implementation of the Company s Code of Conduct and Discipline Management Process for the Department.
- Ensures that the Department is updated on all Company communications and activities
- Client Relations & Account Management
- Acts as primary point of contact for client-related matters (e.g., requests, inquiries, escalations from BU Managers)
- Regularly engages with the client to gather and learn critical business issues and to report Department performance and updates.
- Handles critical incident reports from the client, initiates investigation, and creates service improvement plan.
- Collaborates with the Account Management Team and keeps the Team abreast of daily operational performance, issues if any, and project updates.
- Takes briefing from Account Management Team regarding client requests and provides strategic solutions and ideas that will address the requirement.
- Ensures follow through of the projects and initiates regular updates to the Account Management Team
- Forefronts the Quarterly Business Review with the clients and participates in regular client meetings.
- Supports Integreon Management in expanding client relationship and business.
- Financial Management
- Creates budget proposals for Rewards & Recognition initiatives, management trainings, travel costs, hiring, and revenue forecast.
- Tracks and prepares the ramp plan and raises the personnel requisition accordingly.
- Implements cost efficiency initiatives in the department and encourages the team to be cost conscious.
- Ensures accuracy of invoice before submission to client by checking the documents prepared by the billing associate.
- Approves the supplies requisition of the Department.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working in a highly demanding and dynamic environment with multiple service lines.
- Client-focused with ability to effectively manage client expectations.
- Competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).