Manager - Operations - Construction Firm (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager who can drive the company's goals and values to the employees.
- Maintain active and constant communication with clients to ensure complete satisfaction is delivered in terms of quality, schedule and cost and also by investigating concerns and implementing corrective actions.
- Meet with clients to discuss scope of project, budgets, performance and close-outs.
- Function as a primary interface between clients, vendors and internal expertise within the office and project administration.
- Facilitate invoicing and payments by verifying and approving project-related materials.
- Responsible for all aspects of project planning for ongoing contracts.
- Conduct project site inspections and periodic project progress meetings.
- Monitoring and analyzing the project of provision to check its effectiveness, and working out a strategy for its improvement, if necessary.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships in order to direct and guide Site Managers to effectively lead a diverse team of employees in a highly integrated project environment.
- Ensure efficient coordination of project requirements and lead the team in cooperative and synergistic efforts with other disciplines on projects.
- Review all reporting systems and procedures and prepare reports to clients and senior management defining progress and costs.
- Drive quality assurance and continual process improvement into all activities and deliverables.
- You are largely responsible for that particular part of the workplace that instantly manages the entire operations and also looks after the maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Engineering Degree in Civil/Construction/relevant field
- 3-7 yrs relevant industry experience
- Good communication skills ( written and verbal) and multitasker
- Computer proficient ( Emailing, Excel, Video resizing etc)
- Proficiency in data/information collection and report generation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.