HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:8478 Applications:883 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Manager - Operations - Communications Consultancy (2-3 yrs)
Salary Offered : 8 - 10 LPA
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager for our client. The company is a nationwide communications consultancy specializing in rural marketing campaigns.
- You are responsible for responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- To manage and build vendors across the country
- Reporting and Tracking of all Ongoing Work
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Creates a detailed schedule based on strict deadlines
- Coordination with Client Servicing Manager regarding the client's requirement
- Look after the successful execution of campaigns
- Overseeing and directing financial budgets, personnel and operations.
- Support other top executives, the owner or organisation's board of directors.
- Provides guidance to employees
- At Least 2+ yrs of relevant experience
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills and should have excellent English communication skills.
- Excellent in Microsoft office especially MS-Excel.