Recruiter at Hapstive Services
Views:4887 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Manager - Operations - BPO/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
Position Title: Operations Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for day to day Operations management
- Monitor and ensure organizational goals and contractual commitments are met (e.g. budget/cost, service availability, responses, reports).
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as appropriate.
- Responsible for mentoring, training, career development, performance management
- Provide direction for and support of process change initiatives including robust documentation and training.
- Reviewing and Monitoring process accuracy on a periodic basis.
- Periodic client reporting and conducting quality audits.
- Good Experience in MS office applications (PowerPoint, Visio, MS Project)
- Able to work and deliver under pressure,
- Should have keen eye for detail.
- Must be flexible and able to work in shifts.
- Should have confidence to discuss instructions and deliverables with clients and management to ensure clear understanding
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with large-scale, highly available, and SLA managed services
- Performance Management
- People Management
- Process Improvements
- Client Relationship Management
CRITICAL SKILLS REQUIRED :
- High analytical skills
- Lean Certification or Six Sigma certification would be added advantage, but not mandatory
- May or should have information on internet or social networking products or services
- Good communications skills and written skills
- Excellent knowledge of Service Delivery in a voice/semi voice process
- Well versed with Microsoft applications, specially excel and power point
- The job will require fairly high amount of work in shift environment as per requirement
- Candidate shall be responsible for all risk management & compliance activities as applicable to this functional role.
- Candidates should be flexible to work in any shifts including US shifts can only apply with the below mentioned details:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.