HR - Executive at Right Track Corporate Service
Views:3793 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Operations - BPO (2-6 yrs)
Looking operation manager who have Good experience into Domestic BPO
Location : White filed
Package : Upto 10 LPA
Working days : 6
Transportation : No
Shift : Day shift
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Handling day-to-day activities of the process.
2. Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.) as per client requirement.
3. Collect and analyze statistics (customer service metrics etc.).
4. Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
5. Monitor and improve handling and other procedures.
6. Evaluate performance with key metrics (client defined SLA's).
7. Prepares performance reports by collecting, analysing, summarizing data and trends and present it to the immediate supervisor.
1. Possess good management & presentation skills.
2. Customer focus, resolving conflict, market knowledge, display strong initiative in resolving issues of customers, must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the - big picture- and make improvements.
3. Ability to motivate employees and improve productivity and performance, analyzing information, exhibit strong teamwork, capable of demonstrating problem solving skills
4. Verbal (neutral accent) and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills, confident while communicating.
5. Strong interpersonal skills, professional attitude, organised, reliable and results driven.
6. Flexibility, Initiative & personal drive.