MD at Employers4Employees
Views:2029 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Operations - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
- Own the complaint management process,
- Ensuring key metrics viz. Satisfaction%, SLA, Quality-, Cost are in line with targets
- Support any ad-hoc activities/projects that require Contact Center help
- Tracking performance and deliverables closely to deliver on tight timelines and achieve KPIs.
- Interacting regularly with senior management to ensure the process hygiene, targets, achievements and future goals are in line with company goals.
- Interact with all stakeholders to understand their requirements and expectations to achieve the business goals.
Key Skills Sought:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors e.g. volume v price
- Excellent organization skills, able to prioritize
- A collaborative team player - concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible Leadership skills - can motivate others to achieve
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature
- Self-starter - high energy levels
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity
- Good Listener - will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
CTC : 18 to 20 lpa
Requirements: 6 to 10 years preferably from Call Centre Operations background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.