MD at Employers4Employees
Views:1028 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Operations - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
- Own the complaint management process,
- Ensuring key metrics viz. Satisfaction%, SLA, Quality-, Cost are in line with targets
- Support any ad-hoc activities/projects that require Contact Center help
- Tracking performance and deliverables closely to deliver on tight timelines and achieve KPIs.
- Interacting regularly with senior management to ensure the process hygiene, targets, achievements and future goals are in line with company goals.
- Interact with all stakeholders to understand their requirements and expectations to achieve the business goals.
Key Skills Sought:
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written to include report writing and group presentations
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Commercially sound with a good understanding of profit and loss accounting and the influence of operating factors e.g. volume v price
- Excellent organization skills, able to prioritize
- A collaborative team player - concerned with the team success as well as individual performance
- Visible Leadership skills - can motivate others to achieve
- Solution orientated, decisive by nature
- Self-starter - high energy levels
- Positive and Enthusiastic
- Strong professionally - credible with integrity
- Good Listener - will challenge constructively and respond well to feedback
CTC : 18 to 20 lpa
Requirements: 6 to 10 years preferably from Call Centre Operations background