Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1241 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Operations - Background Verification/BPO/KPO (3-9 yrs)
- Service Delivery: Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the processes are met as agreed upon with the client. Identify causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop action plans, implement changes and review. Ensure process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives and adherence to all operational processes and procedures.
- Client Quality Management: Ensure a high level of interaction and integration with the client to drive business for the entity as a whole. Amendments of SOP/SOW to ensure quality adherence and operate on a zero-defect error.
- Deliverables: Review and analyze performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with the HOD and various Team Managers and with the client and investigate causes for performance deviations (if any) and areas of improvement.
- Compliance and Governance: Monitor compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc. Adhering to Information Security Policies and procedures of the Company and Customers.
- Communication: Share internal satisfaction survey reports with Managers and drive action planning to manage internal customer satisfaction. Conduct regular meetings to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/concerns raised by the team. Ensure a high level of interaction and integration with the client to drive business for the entity as a whole.
- Business & Strategy: Strategize and implement plans based on the performance of the process, business targets, process management, training requirements, and operations planning.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Soft-spoken, firm in approach. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Fast-paced with quick decision making.
- Hands-on with key employees and the ability to handle a high-pressure environment.