Co-Founder at Mantras2Success Consultants
Views:1529 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:177
Manager - Operations - B2B eCommerce (2-5 yrs)
Operations Manager (B2B Ecommerce)
- Managing delivery plans based on internal KPIs; achieve higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall OTIF.
- Managing product-related, fulfillment-related or process-related queries from the customer that occur on the platform.
- Coordinating with teams for End to End Order Status from Supplier Pickups with Delivery (Order Life Cycle).
- Maintaining and building on the company's relationship and advice, on ways to deliver value from the product.
- Producing regular status, and quarterly activity reports
- Maximize appropriate use of technology to improve order efficiency and thus improving the customer experience.
- Managing support issues and escalations for Customers
- Ensure excellent internal communication with business units and Customer Service team to help foster a customer-centric culture.
- Identify opportunities throughout the process to minimize operating costs.
- Drive the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout customer service to maximize operational efficiency and profitability.
- Develop and deliver the people agenda to promote best in class service.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure End to End Order lifecycle is completed within the timeframe.
- It included strategy, plans and discussions, for both current product/platform and new product development.
- MBA from Tier1 / Tier 2 Colleges
- At least 2-3 years of experience in managing core operations (central/ local) >> Experience in manufacturing/ customer service setup is a plus
- Should have managed a team of at least 10 members (direct reportees)
- Should be a people person ; easily approachable, very effective and professional in communication and a persuasive person
- Prior experience in managing on-ground logistics is a plus >> Experience in heavy good movement is a plus plus
- Should have worked on CMS or equivalent backend Ops softwares (At least 2)
- Should have a strong inclination towards customer service and related philosophy >> customer first attitude
- Should be an accurate decision maker and be able to handle on-ground live problems efficiently
- Should be comfortable working with complex data in excel