Manager - Operational Risk - Financial Firm (7-12 yrs)
1.To proactively identify and understand, openly discusses and act on current and future risks
2. Expert knowledge in Operational Risk Management
3. Oversee and accountable for the design and implementation / support the business to design and implement controls to enable better risk and compliance outcomes, providing guidance and advice to senior leaders on their application
4. Drive continuous improvement of the business control environment by using data to generate insights and reports
5. Lead and coach team members to identify, initiate and manage actions to mitigate risks and to strengthen controls, including issues identified through audits and other external processes
6. Lead and coach team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements
7. Accountable for ensuring risks are profiled and captured in the Risk Profile (RCSA) and updated when risk trigger events occur
8. Accountable for publishing the KRIs within the timelines
9. Accountable for and provide guidance to stakeholders to ensure the correct risk and controls overlay the end to end process mapping and documentation management to support the control process
10. Accountable for conducting ORMC, documenting minutes and closure of ATRs.
11. Oversee the effective design of controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and advise business leaders throughout the implementation process
12. Maintain Incident Tracker for reporting of all incidents on a single platform and ensuring corrective action until the event is closed.