Lead Consultant at Live Connections
Views:1612 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Operational Risk - BPO/IT (5-10 yrs)
As a member of the Operational Risk 2nd line of defense and interact & work with various functions like Fraud, Collections, Enterprise Operations etc., on key Ops Risk Analytical
- Projects and delivering projects end to end with utmost quality.
- Work closely within the Risk organization to validate accuracy and performance of all strategies and to identify issues requiring further investigation.
- Provide an effective Challenge to the 1st line to identify/mitigate/accept the Operational Risks with in the respective Function
- Responsible for researching and pulling relevant data from multiple data warehouses for the Analytical Project need.
- Supporting the overall Operational Risk Oversight Team in major activities like: Continuous Monitoring, Concurrent review & Testing.
- Provide subject matter expertise, deliver big scale, complex, high impactful projects, engage with key stakeholders at various levels in providing analytics consultancy
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Work on several different projects simultaneously, of varying complexity and length.
- Proactively manage efforts to maintain stakeholder satisfaction, and quantify project benefits delivered
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor/PG Degree in any steam with 5+ Years of relevant experience
- Solid working knowledge of SAS, Python, R, MBDT, Tableau, FDR and ML tools
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.