Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:958 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Manager - Operational Risk - BFS (5-15 yrs)
To perform Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA) for assigned Units to ensure maximum adherence to laid down processes and policies.
- To identify inherent risk and residual risks associated with the process with the help of RCSA. Discuss it further with respective stakeholders and agree on time-bound action plan.
- Review and provide critical input on new All products/processes and any amendments to products/processes to highlight Operational Risks and recommend additional controls to mitigate the risks.
- To develop and monitor KRI trends of the Organization and key functions, and work with Lead - ORM on discussions with stakeholders to improve KRI(s) so as to bring them within acceptable threshold.
- To develop, maintain and update the repository of Organizations acceptable risks, issue and action and control library.
- To enhance Risk Control Matrix (RCM) for functions assigned for the annual IFC (Internal Financial Controls) review as per the Companies Act 2013, and to conduct control testing with multiple samples to ensure compliance. This is mandatory for annual certification by External Auditors.
- To manage operational risks arising from material outsourcing activities, and review gaps and recommendation, and continuity with stakeholders.
- To maintain operational loss data for the Organization, carry out Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of critical and recurring events to identify gaps, recommend process and system enhancement to minimize or eliminate future operational losses.
- Develop training modules, including online modules, for development and maintaining of risk culture.
- To perform Branch assurance by visiting Branches
Experience- Minimum 3 years in the same domain
CA/ MBA preferred