Partner & Director at iCube Consortium Pte Ltd
Views:190 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Operational Risk - Banking - Contractual (7-10 yrs)
Our client, a global consulting firm is planning to strengthen their Financial Advisory practice and looking to add Manager Operations Risk to the team on contract for 5 months extendable by 5 months. The role holder will be required to work on developing the Integration Plan and Playbook for Operational Risk function for Bank in Middle east which is undergoing integration.
- Develop operational risk policies and standards for risk management.
- Perform operational risk identification and assessment in business units.
- Implement strategic plan to prevent, eliminate and mitigate operational risks.
- Assist Operational Risk Analysts in development of key risk and control indicators.
- Coordinate with senior management in performing operational risk reviews.
- Track and monitor operating risk issues for business units.
- Report operational risk issues and decisions to senior management on regular basis.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating risk areas across the operational activities.
- Investigate root causes of operational risks and provide support to mitigate risk.
- Develop strong relationship with key stakeholders and business partners by addressing issues/concerns in timely manner.
- Maintain documentation for risk management and risk policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of latest operational risk management techniques and industry best practices.
- 7 to 10 years experience in Operations Risk in a BFSI environment
- Willing to work remotely initially and willing to work onsite as the Covid situation improves
- Candidates should be willing to travel across India