HR at Kirby Building Systems Structures India Pvt Ltd
Views:1039 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operational Excellence - Manufacturing Firm (8-20 yrs)
Role Name: Manager - Operational Excellence
Incumbent should have 8-15 Years of experience in quality processes viz Lean Six Sigma, 5S & TPM and Kaizens to improve Operational performance and efficiency through Operational Excellence initiatives. Incumbent would foster the Operational Excellence and continuous improvement culture in line with Corporate Team, leading critical success of the business.
- To Develop, Align & integrate processes to meet business needs across the organization and manage OPEX (Operational Excellence) Projects, with special focus on integration between cross functional groups.
- Ability to provide direction to cross-functional team empowered to execute the existing Operational Excellence projects for optimum savings & process improvements.
- Ability to improve process capability and eliminate defects: Facilitate, train and coach team members in the use of OPEX tools
- Work with Functional leaders and teams to uncover and assess lean Six Sigma opportunities for Kirby.
- Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices for continuous improvement of OPEX.
- Ability to lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams for OPEX initiatives.
- Ability to Emphasize on importance capability, reducibility of designs and business processes to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of OPEX.
- Clearly communicate team's progress to Champions, the site leadership team or Business Leaders, and Master Black Belts.
- Identify potential process improvement projects and monitor & thoroughly follow up for closure.
- Incumbent would be a single point of contact for all the Operational Excellence projects in Kirby & Corporate Team too.
- Ability to deliver trainings on Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, and application tools / tactics, delivers breakthrough levels of improvement in process.
- Should have 8-15 years of Experience in Engineering/Manufacturing Industry.
- Incumbent should be a Master Black Belt. Technically strong and thorough in understanding & interpretation of Lean Six Sigma tools, TPM, 5S and Kaizens.
- Proven track record of being Champion of the Processes and successful execution of Operational Excellence projects.
- Ability to present the data in simple, Lucid & pictorial way for better understanding of the Team members.
- Computer Skills i.e. Proficiency in MS Office viz PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Leadership Skills, Team Player, Good communication skills, Assertive in Nature, Go-getter attitude, People Management and Coordination Skills
- Engineering Graduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Masters in Green Belt or Black Belt
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.