Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:1147 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - Operational Excellence - ITeS/BPO (7-12 yrs)
Manager - Operational Excellence (Mumbai, Pune , Bangalore) with Global ITES/BPO firm
Shift Time - 2-11 PM
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science or Equivalent with master's in management/ Analytics Preferred.
- 8 -10+ years of experience in driving independent Continuous Improvement Project, Strategic Intervention and Process Excellence projects.
- Lean Six Sigma Certifications are required along with demonstrated process improvement results (Green Belt Certification is minimum)
- Experience in creating and delivering Lean and process improvement-based training modules
- Suitably demonstrated Project management and Process Mapping experience.
- Preferred experience in BFSI and /or similar services domain driving transformational Initiatives.
- Exposure in driving Continuous improvement through Technology interventions like RPA, OCR, or Automation technology.
- Use of Data Analytics and Problem-Solving methods to deliver measurable outcome.
- Ability to communicate to the Stakeholder and leadership clear and concisely the Project Progress
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Candidates should have experience of working with Continuous Improvement and Problem-solving Methods.
- The ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively from inception to completion.
- Deploy strong project management principles in execution.
- Experience on process redesign projects as part of our corporate continuous improvement program, Innovation and Disruption
- Driving Lean Six Sigma Certification Training at Green Belt/Black Belt Level.
- Support improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc.
- Assist with the definition of potential projects by Preparing charter and playing role in the prioritization process.
- Work within the established change management process to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices.