Recruiter at Artha Infotech
Views:607 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Operational Excellence/Business Excellence - BPO (12-20 yrs)
FEMALE CANDIDATE Preferred
- Blackbelt Certified. Should have done process improvement.and process transformation projects.
- Should be willing to drive quality projects individually. Should be willing to work in different timezones.
Domain - Digital
Job Description :
- The primary function of this position is to provide overall leadership for Quality and Operational Excellence within the site
- The key responsibilities include driving the Strategic Quality Plan at the operational level, defining and implementing strategic initiatives to ensure our continued success in the deployment of the Operation Excellence practices Other responsibilities include development of short and long range strategic business plans for the site to align resources to meet future customer needs and drive superior operating results.
- Deploy quality plan at the operational level in conjunction with the Operational Excellence group to provide overall quality leadership to the site.
- Transform the organization from focus on conventional detection and containment to focused on best-in-class prevention. Guide, direct, maintain and monitor all activities associated with the successful application Operational Excellence Manage the Quality and Lean Six Sigma strategy to facilitate continuous production of products consistent with established industry standards, government regulations and customer requirements.
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Drive rigorous metrics related to the Balance Score Card to evaluate performance and drive reduction in variability/defects in critical business processes.
Must have : Six Sigma Master Black Belt/Quality Broad financial knowledge for budgeting, profit plan obtainment etc Knowledge of lean concepts and process Strong communication and presentation skills