Manager - Operational Excellence - Black Belt/Master Black Belt - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Please only apply if you match the criteria- black belt or master black belt certified. certification should be jan 2015 or later
SHIFT TIMING: 1.30 PM onwards
- Black Belts will identify and execute improvement projects for enhancing operational excellence and executing on transformation road map globally. Key responsibilities will be:
- Independently lead organization-wide transformational projects for improvement, innovation and risk control
- Be the driver change to achieve business goals and targets
- Advise senior stakeholders on the implementation strategy for the recommendations
- Create and execute plans to track the implementation status, efficiency & productivity improvement targets related to the transformation projects
- Design and execute six sigma and lean training programs for operations
- Exercise initiative and judgment for addressing and resolving problems proactively
- Prepare and analyze monthly performance dashboards for management review
- Full-time Bachelor's degree/PG in Engineering, Business, science or Accounting.
- Experience in executing cross border improvement projects for at least the last 3 years
- Black Belt or Master Black Belt certified. Certification should be Jan 2015 or later
- Experience in banking, financial or insurance industry is a must. Retirement planning or investment industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years of experience with at least past 5 to 7 years in operational excellence role in BFSI industry
- Good six sigma and lean tools knowledge
- Good presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Work shift have considerable overlap with USA day time
- Flexibility is required to engage with US teams to drive projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.